Fall Book Tag


Hi friends, I am so excited today. This is the first book tag I've taken part in since I started my blog . I was tagged by Abigail (thanks again!) from What Makes a Good Book.  By the way, you should check out her blog here and tell me what you think.
**************************************Let's get started.

1. Crunching Leaves- The world is full of color: A book with red, orange and yellow on the cover.

I don’t think I’ve seen a book with all this colors. The closest book cover (I own) with these colors is Sweet Tea and Sympathy. Isn’t that cover gorgeous? It is actually the reason why I chose the book and trust me, the book is as good as the cover.


2. Cozy sweater: It’s finally cold enough to wear cozy clothing- What book gives you the warm fuzzies?

Attachment by Rainbow Rowell tops the list of books that make me feel all warm inside. In fact, all books by this author rank high in my list. I don’t know what it is about her books, but they all just give me the warm fuzzies.

3. Fall storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding: Favorite book that you love to read on a stormy day.
The books I choose to read tend to change after sometime. However, my current favorite is The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott. Reading this book relaxes me until I end up falling asleep. This doesn’t mean that it is boring. It is just a very soothing book for me:)

4. Cool crisp air: What’s the coolest character you want to trade places with?
Feyre from ACOTAR series and it is not just about Rhys people!! The girl has very cool powers (more enviable than those of the other high lords) which make her a total badass. She also has the coolest family and friends around her. I wish we could switch places right now.

5. Hot apple cider: What book do you want to see become the hottest book?
Hunger by Alma Katsu. As I said in my review, I just don’t understand why this book has such a low rating. You should definitely check it out if you haven’t heard of it.


6. Coats, scarves and mittens: The weather has turned cold and it is time to cover up- What’s the most embarrassing cover you own, that you like to keep hidden in public?
The cover of Moon by Laurann Dohner is my most embarrassing this year.


I just got this book, and it has already been relegated to the read-in-my-bedroom only category. I honestly don’t want to deal with the questions this kind of cover would bring up. No thank you.

7. Pumpkin spice: What’s your favorite fall time comfort food/foods?
Anything that involves apples, caramel and lots of spice.

Note- I currently don't live in a country that has a season called Autumn. However, I have experienced Autumn a couple of times which made answering these questions much more fun.

*So what did you think? Let me know on the comments section.
*Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts:)


Comments

Popular Posts