Bookish Quotes


"It’s so annoying. And exhilarating. I want him close. I want him gone. I want to touch him. I want to shove him away. Clearly I’m confused"
~ More than Friends by Monica Murphy 


Den vázoun mia asfáleia pára polý kontá sti fotiá, don’t put a fuse too near a fire, says our Greek proverb.
~ Aphrodite Tears by Hannah Fielding 

“This is the heart you were born with and you have to decide how strong it will be.”
 “Do you know what a world without death is?”
“Safe.”
“Stagnant.”
~Bruja Born by Zoraida Cordova 



"He has a nice smile and sometimes he reminds me of an overeager puppy, but puppies are sweet. I like puppies. So I’ll probably like Eli too."
~More than Friends by Monica Murphy 


"We can disagree and still love each other unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist.”
~Well that Escalated Quickly by Franchesca Ramsey.



"When the offense is public, it usually deserves a public condemnation."
~Well that Escalated Quickly by Franchesca Ramsey.


Comments

Popular Posts