Title: Please Don’t Grab My P#$$y by Julia Young and Matt Harkins
Pages: 52
Rating: 2 stars

Through a number of oil paintings, the authors list a number of things people can grab other than you know, a female’s genitalia which as you can recall POTUS said was alright for people to grab. There are many suggestions of what to grab instead e.g. a joint in California, your new putter and a new ride on your private jet.

There are also many suggestions for what to call it other than the term used by Donald Trump. I have not read such a large collection of what to call a female’s privates since reading Caitlin Moran’s How to Be a Woman. This is a short book that can be read in less than thirty minutes if you are looking for something to read. This book was meant to be funny and judging by the reviews on Goodreads it is, but it wasn’t for me. I found this to be an okay read, not awful but also not awesome. I feel like this had the potential to be so much better.

…..I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts