The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck: A review





Title:The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson
Pages: 224
Rating: 3 stars
Verdict: Recommended if you are looking for a typical self help book.

I know this has been said a billion times but let me say it one more time.  I picked this book because of the title!!
I mean with a kickass title like that who wouldn't right?  Pity it turned out to be a disappointment. Turns out it's just another self help book saying the same recycled stuff, only with curse words thrown in to spice things up.

Yes I knew it was a self help book I just did not expect it to be a cliche. To be fair the first three chapters were pretty good and I even applied some of the points and it actually worked for me. The last two chapters were surprisingly deep and had me thinking for a long  time. Those two chapters really got to me. Anyway, word of advice don't go into this book with expectations judging by the title. You will be disappointed.  Treat it like any other self help book and maybe you will be impressed.... Or not.

Comments

Popular Posts