Review: Adulthood is a Myth



Adulthood is a myth by Sarah Andersen.
Pages: 114
Rating: 5 stars

"Are you a special snowflake?
Do you enjoy networking to advance your career?
Is adulthood an exciting new challenge for which you feel fully prepared?
Ugh. Please go away."

Yes please go away. This book is for the rest of us normal folks who are struggling to get this adulting thing right.

This book has been in my tbr list for almost a year but I have never gotten around to reading it. The title was what had attracted me to this book at first,  then the reviews by other Goodreads reviewers. Finally on Tuesday night I was able to get my hands on this work of genius and man was it a treat!

For once, a book has been published in which the odds are in my favor. A book that covers real life topics from been an introvert, holding hands with a guy you like, bookworm matters and one of my favorites, graduating.

This is where I am right now. Still falling... 

 By the time you finish this you will feel so much better about yourself. Hey we are in this together! Plus you would have read an entire book in less than an hour. (Two birds with one stone). I couldn't help myself, the minute I got to the last page I went back to the first chapter and began reading it again. Slowly, relishing the honest and humorous way my everyday problems were presented in this book. There is a book 2 and I can't wait to read it.

Comments

Popular Posts