Book Tag



20 Questions Book Tag 


Hello everyone, here is another book tag for you. I decided to do it after I saw it here
I hope you enjoy reading it and maybe you can also do one of your own.

How many books is too many books in a series?
Three is the magical number in this case unless you are J.K Rowling.

How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I love to hate them. On one hand they make me want to scream, but my inner bookaholic just loooves them. Let’s just say that I would definitely have fewer books if cliffhangers didn’t exist.

Hardcopy or paperback?
Paperback.

Least favorite book?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I tried. I really did with this one, but it was just not for me.

Love triangles, yes or no?
No, unless the three of them end up together. I always feel sorry for the one who is left out.

The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
The Broken Girls by Simone ST. James. It was a little too creepy for me, but I’ll read it one day when I’m angry, because nothing scares me when I’m pissed off.

A book you are currently reading?
CatWoman Soul Stealer by Sarah J Maas. I finally got it!!

Last book you recommended to someone? 
Bruja Born, by Zoraida Cordova. This was a really good book.



Oldest book you’ve read?
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.

Favorite author?
J.K. Rowling

Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying. Borrowing leads to lending, and I am very selfish when it comes to my books.

A book you dislike that everyone seems to like?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas.

Bookmarks or dog ears?
Bookmarks. Dog ears are an abomination people!

A book you can always reread?
How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran.

Can you read while hearing music?
Yes, because I can hear anything when I begin reading. Everything else fades away when I open a book.

One POV or multiple POVs
Multiple POVs are much more interesting.

Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
It depends on how interesting the book is, and whether I have the time.

One book you read because of the cover. 
Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper.

So what did you think? Let me know your answers to some of these question and we can have a mini tag of own on the comments section. Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts.

Comments

Popular Posts