Self Love February




I was not sure of what I was going to read this month. Romance books seemed like an obvious choice but I thought, nope that is just too much of a cliche for me. After thinking about it some more I came up with Self Love February. 

It is still about love just not the romantic kind because self love is important right? You have to love yourself first before you love someone else and a good relationship with yourself is the most important thing than any other. 



Cue "eye rolls". I know but I am right and really not in the mood to read romance novels in a month where everyone else is pairing up and I am single.  So instead of feeling sorry for myself maybe a little self love won't hurt. 
I only got one book that could fit this month's theme and that I actually wanted to read and that is 
~The subtle art of not giving a fuck a counter-intuitive approach to living a good life by Mark Manson√

Don't you just love that title I know I do and I can't wait to get started. I will add some more books if I find any as the month goes on. 

Comments

Popular Posts